Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

Tax and Pensions

Online Parliamentary Yearbook: Which form do I need to complete in order to opt out of this, I mean the whole National Insurance scam?
I will make my own arrangements for old age, insure myself against unemployment, injury or poor health.
I do not wish to have to fund the abysmal state enforced version that bleeds from my contributions in order to support the scum of the earth, foreign and domestic.
I do not wish to contribute into the corrupt state pension scheme, I know very well that the chances of a man of my age receiving anything of value from this 'investment' is zero.


Online Parliamentary Yearbook: Is going to be suffer now and enjoy in future. is it not ok? save for your future now that's what it means.then that strenght is gone then age is not on your side but with this your future is secured.good thinking good product.



Parliamentary Information Office a Social Profile Link

No comments:

Post a Comment