Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

Mortgage Deal Topic Discussed

Parliamentary Yearbook 2012: I dont understand this world: Why would anyone take on 30 years of obligations (= mortgage) when he is given security ( = fixed interest rate)  for just 2 years?  Do they try to fool someone?

Parliamentary Yearbook 2012: I remember paying 15% on my mortgage in the 1980's, it was a life changer!  These days happily I am paying 0.67% on a lifetime tracker deal.

Parliamentary Yearbook 2012: A mortgage rate of 1.9%?.....Lucky sods....I started off in the 70's at 16%.....Mind you I saved, worked all the hours God sent and did without holidays etc to be able to pay it whilst also starting a business off.
Get the interest up to at least 8% so us savers can get a return on our hard earned wealth! 


Other Parliamentary News at Parliamentary Information Office


No comments:

Post a Comment